Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well computer going bye-bye--for a while. :/

Well my laptop won't stop crashing now, and every program I open is tending to go "not responding" to the least little thing! Like typing into my Bing search engine? "NOT RESPONDING." Then I'll close it, well try to and then it crashes.
But guess what it did today?
It crashed yet again, and this time I could have aworn I smelled something burning! Then it went away.

Okay, I called Toshiba last night, and told them of my problem. They said they'll send me a box so I can send the computer back to them so they can repair it. But now I'm wondering even if they repair it, is it a lost cause? It's been doing this for so long, it may have done it's damage and done ruined my computer. I wouldn't be so worried, but now my Malmal is saying she doesn't have the money to get me another computer right now, (which she already done said she would). So I'm screwed!
I'm stuck using this ten year old Gateway desktop computer, that is slow as seven year's itch! And soooo outdated. And the keyboard is killing me!
But anyways, as I understood if they can't repair it, they're suppose to replace it. Considering it has always crashed and now it just can't take it anymore.
AHHH! I want a MAC sooooo badly! But I can't get one right now. Maybe I can when I get my FASFA check, I'm suppose to have extra money to get stuff, like computer, books, and supplies. So yeah I may be able to get it then. But that could be FOREVER!
I'm nervous to even open and save stuff on this computer, considering I have no idea if its got a virus or anything. It has the free version of AVG, and it says it's okay. But yeah you never know.

I'm in DEEP depression now.
And I have a snow tubing weekend startibng tomorrow, and I never sleep on those trips. What am I going to do without a computer? I'm going to be BORED STIFF!

ARGH! The devil is really working on me this week!

With love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. AWW, poor Kristia. I know what it feels like to without a computer. I hope you get a new one soon. I miss ya! I sent youa message on Inkpop today. I hope all is well.

    Check out my blog for updates on The B.O.D. project and more stuff if you wanna and can ;p hehe..



    MISS YA!

    ~Jannette~

    ReplyDelete