Monday, February 28, 2011

Can you guys do me a favor? This concerns my best friend!


Ashley J and Me.
 Okay for those who could freak out over my titling 'Best Friend'. I have my online best friends, and then I have my at home best friends, who I don't get to see much! (hint-hint ASHLEY)
I am just as equally close to my online and at home best friends actually. I tell just as much about myself and I also talk to them just as much. It's on equal bounds here! lol.

The girl in this pic on my left, this is Ashley Jenkins. <3 Me at home bestie! We've known each other since we were like eleven! We met in bible school, and ever since then we've been like sisters!
Remember this Ashley?
"Ohmmmmmm." *stand in a yoga stance and closes eyes*
We never made the full M-O-S-E-S in that basketball game did we??!
haha.
We were all stuck with "MMmm--" haha. That's how we roll, we aren't basketball cordinated okay! lol.

Anywho, she has this blog...ya know? And she only has like TWO followers! And she writes pretty meaningful blogs. I tear up on every one of them.

Can you guys give her a follow for me?

PUH-LEASE?

Click here for Ashley's blog!

Well I'm off to go write some I guess! :)


With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

2 comments: