Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date! I'm late! I'm Late! I'm LATE! Awww missed them!!!

DUDE, I'm just like this very annoying rabbit! GAHHH!!
Okay...this weekend was a mission's retreat called Cedar Lakes with my church's youth group. Well guess what? I missed my ride!
Well I guess it's my fault...I didn't get the times right or something, or I switched the times with a previous trip. Gahhhh I don't know.
Well I JUST missed them, because they left like just after six, and I got there a few minutes afterwards. This is horrible! I'm VERY upset about this!





With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...that's too bad...
    I hope you won't miss the next trip!!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete