(CURRENTLY RE-PLOTTING & REVISING)
Time is fragile like a butterfly. You never know how long you have to live. Each, second, minute, hour, is numbered like the numerals on a clock. One second, you’re flying with your wings stroking the winds powerfully. Then the next second, you’ve plummeted to the ground, your wings broken from the fall, and most of all, you’ve met your end. Time is just that simple, and life is just as fragile, especially, if it involves a torn girl named Seleste.
What if someone knew you were going to die soon? But don’t know when, where, or how? However, he knows you’re going to die, because you came to him dying, desperate, and telling him of the future, but you’re confused of which side of the battle has this outcome, and who is for the right. This boy will have to rely on his heart and tie his and her destines together to find out.
But will she allow him to?
2. Prelude 12/21 - AFI
3. Behind The Scenes -Francesca Battistelli
4. Face Down in the Right Town - Earlimart
5. Memories -Within Temptation
6. Rangers -A Fine Frenzy
7. The Lost Get Found -Britt Nicole
8. When She Cries -Britt Nicole
9. The Beacon - A Fine Frenzy
10. Inner Strength -Hilary Duff
11. Time Of Dying -Three Days Grace
12. Winter Song -Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson