Thursday, April 28, 2011

Have you ever felt stuck? -"When She Cried" a companion poem to "When She Cries" by Britt Nicole

“When She Cried”
By Kristia S.
A companion Poem to the song “When She Cries” by Britt Nicole

Jesus’s heart is breaking
As He watches from the sky above
Such torment he is seeing
All He can offer is His Love
He sees her tears; even though, they stay on the inside
Her friends and family wishing she would bring them to the outside
But she hasn’t
She stays silent
Because this is all she’s ever known

For the people that surround her wonder…
Even after all these years…
Does she know?
Does she care?
Does she know the difference?
Does she still even feel the danger, anymore?
Has the damage have been done to the point of no return?
Will she ever take action?
Even when it concerns the ones she loves most?

Abused, abused, and abused
That is all she’s ever known
Used, used, and used
She may not know it any other way
But He feels there is still hope
Or He wouldn’t have revealed this now

He wouldn’t have made this seen to a friend that wasn’t aware
He wouldn’t have gave the knowledge to the others that it has happened to them before
He wouldn’t have made it known to those who are lucky that it never happened to them

One of those friends, the lucky one, she recalls the one that cries silently
The hurt one, may never cried outward, but the friend feels that the one that hurts wants to
She also may recall the hurt one wishing she would have died
When she took a gun out that one night
Even if she had told her it wasn’t loaded
All the long the barrel was kept out of sight
The friend had shrugged it off as typical for the age
That the hurt one would have gotten over it
And that everyone goes through that stage
The friend feels that the hurt one feels that she is worthless
That that’s all she’s good for
And that everything is hopeless

But Jesus knows…
She is not worthless
And that nothing is hopeless
By His power, He gives hope to every dark corner
Even if that dark corner concerns a loved one that has done wrong
He knows, if the hurting one would only pray…
And that her friends would gather…
They may…
Keep that dark corner at bay…
And to never return…
All she would have is the memories of when she cried


   I am in a bad situation right now, guys. I don't know if I'll blog much for a while. I'm going through a revelation right now and it's a bit overwhelming. It barely concerns me, if any at all, but it concerns people I care for deeply. And I feel kind of hopeless about it, as of now.
   Ah...I don't know why I opened my big mouth on here about these certain things, when it isn't my place to talk about it, or give anyone a hint on what's going on. I guess this is my way of coping, or I would go absolutely insane. I just feel really sick right now.
  This poem isn't about me, by the way. I was just inspired to write it all the sudden. I know it sucks, but I needed to get it out, or it would have driven me crazy. Honestly, this is a hopeful poem. I'm hoping this is how someone would feel in this situation, but I'm not entirely sure how a certain person would feel.
   Take a listen to the song that helped me to get this poem out. "When She Cries" by Britt Nicole. It's sad and beautiful at the same time.


   I'm off for now, my head still feels slightly dizzy and absorbing things. I would really appreciate prayers being sent this way, not for me, but for my loved ones. They're the ones that need it, not me.

   I love you, guys, even if I don't know you personally or ever met in person. :)

   With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
   God Bless<3<3<3
   1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment