Saturday, April 16, 2011

A song inspriation for "Invisible Heart"



          This girl sings so beautifully! It should be illegal for this girl to not be already on a recording label!
          This song really fits along with Aly and Malakai's relationship about almost all the way through the book. At how Aly finds herself caring very deeply for Kai and he doesn't see it. Even when she's standing in front of him displaying how she feels. He just doesn't take notice (or perhaps don't want to notice), that Aly cares about him. And his own father leads him astray, and still Aly has a confidence in him as she stands by waiting for him to realize.
          Michelle here, has displayed and inspried me about this sistuation with Aly and Kai to an extreame, through her beautiful voice, guitar, and awesprirging song. It's just simply gorgeous!
          I felt a HUGE need to post about Michelle, her song, her talent, and about my new inspriation! :)
          Now I wish I could get this song on CD and play it over and over without killing my badwidth! LOL. But I know it won't be for long before this lovely girl will be on a recording label! She's just that amazingly talented! I can't wait until I get my hands on one of her CDs!
          Please check out this song and the rest of her stuff on her channel!

         Well that's it for blogging today! I'm off to hopefully get a little bit closer to finishing Time With Seleste-Destiny. (I still haven't finished it. Eck. It was postponed due to me reworking the ending plot a little, before I wrote it out. Now it agrees with how I'm going to start out the second book! :D)
 
         With lots of love, ya'll! <3<3<3
         God Bless<3<3<3
         1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment