Saturday, January 15, 2011

OMGAHHH!!! Finally!! Finished! Chapter Twenty-Six of TWS-D!!

“Seleste?” someone asked, as they walked up to the salon.
Seleste behind Darien frozen for a moment, while she looked at a tall brown headed guy that stood no more than eight feet away from them. The guy stood there unmoving as he stared at Seleste, but his gaze shifted onto Darien, then his eyes was set into a glare. Darien tightened his grip on Seleste’s shaking hand, he was readying himself to take off running with her.
Darien jumped when he heard a sob escaping Seleste’s throat behind him. He glanced at her and saw that tears was flowing freely down her cheeks, but her eyes were bright and happy.
“Josh!” she yelled, and ran to the boy throwing her arms around his neck.
Her brother?
That is the ending of chapter twenty six! After almost three months of not being able to get motivated to finish it! OMGAHHH!!! Do you know how hard that was?
Well you see here, the reason I wasn't motivated to finish is...well I want to throw out this draft soooo badly and start a second. I would go ahead and do it, BUT I have NEVER finished a project fully before! So I want to at least get this one finished, so I can say I have! I'm one chapter closer! About six or seven more to go!! YAY!!

With lots of love and HAPPINESS!, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10 <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment