Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEWS "Time With Seleste-Destiny."

NEWS: I may have the first book under a title change and save "Time With Seleste" for the second book. But I have no idea if I will or not. And I'm only six to seven chapters away from finishing the first draft! So that's around 2.8k words to go! It's going to be rushed, but I want to hurry up and start on the second draft. I have so many more ideas and changes I want to put! It's going to be so much better! EKK! Me excited!





Just thought I'd let you guys in on the loop! XD

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

P.S Bloggers, do you guys know HOW MUCH I HATE snow? I'll post pictures later on, on how DEEP it is here at my house. UP TO MY KNEES!!!! SHEESH! I HATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment