Saturday, January 29, 2011

My GoodReads review on Leigh Fallon's "Carrier of the Mark."


The Carrier of the Mark
Official book cover.
Coming out Fall 2011.
 The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Okay considering I've read this book before it was even optioned to be published. I was on inkpop to witness this master piece climb up the charts and into professional editor hands so that it can make it to being published.

This is an AUH-MAZING book, very obsess worthy. I know I was for months after reading it on inkpop.com. You'll fall in love with Adam and Megan, and I LOVE Aine! The mystery behind this book and the tension between the characters is so addictive that you can't help but read it in one sitting. I know I did. XD

I highly reccomend this book to anyone that has a love for fantasy, forbidden romances, and some awesome action.

This book will leave you breathless for more! It did me! And I've been craving for more for a year!

I cannot WAIT until I can get a actual copy of this book in my hands! I'm getting teary eyed typing this, because I got to follow Leigh's journey into getting her book published.





Congrats Leigh!!





With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3 aka XoKrisTeeAuhOx (on inkpop.com)

God Bless<3<3<3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment