Thursday, January 5, 2012

This is a video I made for a Christian talent contest called BLAST-Building-Leaders-And-Sharing-Talents. WHAT? Writing is the ONLY thing I enjoy doing. ^_^ I have a lot of things I'm interested in. Writing and Videography are my two main loves.
I love putting music and clips together, also I love breaking out a video camera to film clips myself. Then loading them into a video editing program *cough* Sony Vegas *cough*. Playing with effects and dicovering new ways of doing awesome clips. I'm going to experiment with green screen for my next big project, which I hope to start in the summer. :) It's going to be a big one. I'm going to involve a majority of my youth group in on this one. I think this will be the last video I'll be in--I've said this before, but I don't know. I'm thinking on the songs "Send Angels" by Plumb as the Intro and "Cross the Line" by Superchick as the main story. It's basically on the subject of bad influences.
I'm probably going to start a blog just for my videos. :D

Well, thought I'd share this. School starts back on the 17th, so I'm trying to get my blogging out before then. :D

GOD BLESS 

No comments:

Post a Comment