Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tummy tingling GOOD "Autumn of Secrets." by Mariella Hunt

Listening To: "Rangers." by A Fine Frenzy
What I am doing: Comtemplating on revamping my blog.
What I am watching: Walker Texas Ranger (hm that's interesting, I'm listening to a song about rangers. LOL I just noticed that.)Mood: Good, happy, and creative.
ANYWHO!
Onto my bloggie blog blog post. XD


One of my fave projects so far!


"Autumn of Secrets"

by MariellaHunt
Book: General Fiction, Romance, Paranormal
"This wishing well really did work. For years, the neighborhood waited, each hoping the other would take the tragic wish. Then Olivia moved in."

"Some wishing wells really do work. The one down the street obviously did.

The well granted wishes three ways---perfectly, then oddly, and then tragically. The neighborhood had been stuck for years, waiting for the tragic wish to be made. That way they could continue with the other two. But none of them were going to make the tragic wish.

To their eyes, newbies were the perfect chance to get it done. They didn't say a thing about it. It was amazing, all the problems that greed unleashed.

And look where Olivia wound up, for trying to solve them."


All I can say this WOWIE about this read. I highly reccomend it! Or I wouldn't be dedicating this post to it! It's such an AUH-MAZING read! It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way. And the Romance, woo buddy buddy! Talk about tummy tingling GOODNESS!! My kind of BOOK!!! I'm ALL about the ROMANCE!

Here's my offical comment on inkpop.com XD

OH WOW. I lost sleep over this read! I read it all last night, finished it around 4 this morning. lol. I bout fell asleep in church! lol.
MAN word to express how I feel about this epic read! Sheesh! lol. Well two words will pretty explain it.
LOVE-IT
I am like obsessed with this. Especially, of Ian. ;) I fell in love with these characters and the plot is so divine and exqusite. I dreampt about this!! And that's saying something! And I haven't got a good romance tummy tingle reading moment in GOD knows how long, but the chapter where Olivia and Ian kiss, wooooo MAJOR Tummy tingle! It actually brought tears to my eyes.

My only thing that I think you could work on is the description of the characters. I'm unsure of how Olvia looks, apart from her having brown hair. And I caught a little error in early chapter then next to the last, in the beginning you say Ian had blue eyes then when he got posesses you said he had brown that turned into a light blue.
But what's is editing good for?! I know you'll smooth this baby out and it will be PERFECT! Honestly, it is perfect aside from little errors. Honestly, who doesn't have errors??? I know I do!

Please please *gets on knees to beg unrelentlessly* UPDATE SOON!!!

PICKED! XD

AMAZING!!!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
Well got to go. I'm off to write a little, hopefully. *crosses fingers* I haven't been able to stick to writing much lately, just brainstorming and making covers. :/ It's really depressing.
 
Love all of you!!!!
WOOHOO over five hundred page views! I'm pretty popular!!!!
Oh yeah me got a new cell phone! I LOVE IT! (I'm going to dedicate a whole post to it sometime. Maybe tonight. I don't know. lol)
Well honestly I have a good bit of LIFE news. So I'll add it to that post. :D Gots some good news concerning school for me. :D

With lots of love, Kristia S.
Always remember this: 1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3
TTFN-- Ta-Ta For Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm just so honored to have a blog post written about my book. ♥ I printed this out and put it in my journal. You're awesome, thanks so much!!
    I'm really glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    NO PROBLEM! It's well deserved!!!
    I honored that you printed it out! EEEKKKK!!!! LOL XD

    ReplyDelete