Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Trailers for "Time With Seleste." and Finished "The Last Song!!"

Listening To: "What I've Become." by Fireflight. Mood: Excited/exhausted.
Watching: Inside Edition soon to watch Smallville. Doing: Blogging, editing and loving life.


Official "Time With Seleste." trailer.
"Almost" another "Time With Seleste." trailer
Check them out please!!!

Well....I finished Nicholas Spark's "The Last Song." last night at 2:00A.M. Balled my eyes out! I couldn't get through the last chapters without blubbering! Buuut I loved it anyway! I love at how Nicholas Sparks has balanced the religion and the romance. It spoke to me both ways! I loved it!!!

Well tired, gotta go get some sleep so I can get up to meet Nicholas Sparks!!!

With love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment