Saturday, August 28, 2010

HIYA!

Hello there.
I'm new-- well I use to have many blogs before. But I have forgotten the passwords and emails. haha :D
I'm slowly getting to know blogspot yet again. It's changed a good bit since I have been on here. :/ So I am NOT familar with this anymore. It's gonna take me a while. :D
Well I'm here to spread the word about my book and reviews on projects that reside on inkpop.com! I'm going to make my swaps more interesting! I'm going to post my comments I have made on a project on here, to let you guys view how I leave comments! So maybe you guys would want me to swap with me!
I REALLY need more promotion for my book "Time With Seleste." It's my baby.

So until then I'm going to get familar with blogspot yet again. And make sure I don't forget the passwords and emails. haha.

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3
God Bless<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment