Friday, March 4, 2011

"Falling for History-Egypt" is now in book format on inkpop! And in desperate need of PICKS!

Yup, ya heard me. I'm well over enough 10k for me to post FFH-E in book format on inkpop! I got eight picks right off the back, and now they're dwindling down. :/ NEED PICKS! lol.
I at least want to break the thousands. Because that's where I was with the short story format.
Could you guys give me some help?
I can't do any swaps right now, considering I'm pretty busy writing, and I have essay homework this weekend. (WOW homework, I never thought I would use that term again. haha)


Falling for History-Egypt-- On Inpop.com

I would really appreciate it! And I will pay you guys back however, when I can! :)

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment