Wednesday, July 13, 2011

R.I.P Caylee Anthony. I Love You, Angel. "She's Going Places"


    "We will sing sweet Caylee's praises/
She's safe in the arms of God's good graces/
She's going places/"


   Caylee is one of the main reasons I look forward to Heaven. I want to get there see, hug, and say ‘I love you, Caylee’. And then tell her that I’m sorry for how she left the other world in such a tragic, torturous way.
    I would love to play in God’s meadows with her, Jesus, and the rest of the little children. I honestly can see that now. I can also see Jesus taking Caylee’s hand and walking down the golden walks of Heaven. Her skipping beside Him, singing “My Only Sunshine” like she did to her Great Grandpa in the nursing home. She would be singing it for Jesus and everyone. That song would be her beautiful praise! A beautiful praise from a beautiful little girl. Jesus being her sunshine and she and He is ours! I vividly see her looking up with those big, gorgeous, brown eyes and smiling that toothy smile of hers. I wish I could see her right now, but I will have to wait. For how long? I don’t know. However, I can’t wait to see Jesus, Caylee, my family who has passed on, face to face.



No comments:

Post a Comment